Monday 24 April 2017

Hydrangea

I bought this large stamp in HobbyCraft and decided to try it on parchment paper.

Stamped with white pigment ink and heat embossed with clear powder.
Painted with water colour paints.
Used Groovi circle plates to get perfect circles and a semi circle edger around the outside.
Sun tool to emboss inside the circles.
Secured with brads to rainbow paper and then secured all of it to square card stock.

Sent to a blogging buddy to cheer her up. I hope she likes it.

Thank you for looking and for any comments; always appreciated xx



8 comments:

  1. Stunning work love the pastel colours
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison this is a stunning that stamp is just so pretty. I bet it cheered your friend up a lot. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamp and delicate watercolouring would cheer anyone up-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Alison, love the use of the brads in the flower centers too. Im sure it will cheer your friend up, how can it not. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she will love and it will cheer her up, it is gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. his is a real stunner Alison. I know I have it in the flesh.
    Bless you sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison your soft pastel colors and flower design is just beautiful.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alison, that is so pretty. I love how you pull all the elements together

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.