Tuesday 1 August 2017

SORRY my own design....

...I am such a doh!
By mistake, I put this post on my other blog instead of on this one.

PLEASE don't feel you have to comment if you have already done so (thank you xx); I'm adding the post here as I like to keep all my Parchment work in one place.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used Aurelie botanicals stamps to create the flower design
The urn is from Ike's digi stamps.
Groovi circle and square to create the two outlines
PCA large and small sun tools in the corners
Coloured with W H Smith blendable pencils
Mounted with brads to pale green paper and white cardstock

Not as good as a professional design but I was quite pleased with how it turned out.


Thank you for looking and for any comments; always appreciated xx


7 comments:

  1. Still finding it gorgeous sweetie. Lol!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commented on your other blog Alison but still beautiful and looks perfect to me
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so beautiful so worth 2 comments Alison, such gorgeous work. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison, it's lovely.... as ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow how super well done ... and of course it is as good as a professional design ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Alison....such pretty image and great work....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.